Friday, June 11, 2010

Be My Guest

Two different sites invited me to be their guest!

Writer Jenny Milchman asked if I'd tell the story of the moment when I knew I'd "made it" for her site. Before agreeing, I visited her "Made It Moments" column to check it out. What a cool concept! I loved reading what other authors had to say on the subject. My own personal take can be seen
here.

And the IndieReader was interested in hearing my publishing story, from discouraging beginning to triumphant ending. ;-)

Thanks to both sites for allowing me to share my experiences.

And for those to whom the words, "Be my guest," bring immediate thoughts of the Disney film, Beauty and the Beast, I leave you with this:




Have a good day!

Karen

5 comments:

Bill B said...

Your dance card seems to be full ... keep those interviews a-comin'! I feel like I should cut & paste all of these articles & blog entries for the "Early Days of Karen McQuestion" documentary/scrap book! I so enjoy reading them. Looking forward to reading more of the stories you publish, too!

Anonymous said...

Ms. McQuestion,

Just read your article. Great job...again. Always love to hear your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Sean McCartney
Treasure Hunters Club
Secrets of the Magical Medallions

Karen McQuestion said...

Aw,thanks guys!

Annah said...

I love Beauty and the Beast so much! I used to watch it like a gazillion times when I was a kid. Good luck with the posts!

Karen McQuestion said...

Hey Annah--thanks for stopping by! Sadly, I know all the lyrics to all the songs from Beauty and the Beast...