Friday, May 14, 2010

Winners. We Have Winners!

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my last blog post! I was tickled that so many people were interested in getting an advanced review copy of my novel, A Scattered Life.

I know I said I'd be giving away two copies, but when the time came, I couldn't stop at just two. Especially since Bill won, which is the second time he's been chosen in a drawing on this blog, so I had to do more to make it fair. Bill is one lucky guy and should really be out buying lottery tickets.

The four winners are:

Therese

Bill B.

Kipp Poe

AnnMarie

A big round of applause for the chosen four please. Clap, clap, clap.

Winners, if you'd email the address where you'd like your book to be sent I'll get them in the mail ASAP. Thanks for entering my contest, and if you like the book, feel free to spread the word and /or leave a good review on Amazon.

11 comments:

Therese said...

How lucky am I!!! I think you know how to get it to me! :D Have a great weekend!

Karen McQuestion said...

Hi Therese--yes, I think I can figure out how to get the book from my house to yours! :-)

AnneMarie Novark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnneMarie Novark said...

Well duh . . .

I emailed you my address.

Thanks!!!

Bill B said...

Hey, I'm excited! And, as promised, your book goes to the top of my stack o' books. I twitter-messaged my address ... I think I had it right. I just got back from a few days in the Olympics and haven't slept much & am consequently kind of 'scattered.' Thank you so much for drawing my name & then drawing a couple more so that I don't feel like a jerk!

Cindy La Ferle said...

Sorry I missed this. Just found you through Cindy Harrison's Writer's Diary blog, and your work sounds very interesting!

Karen McQuestion said...

Hey Bill--you lead a very exciting life--the Olympics and my book too? I got your twitter message and the book is in the mail, winging its way toward you right at this very moment.

Hi Cindy LaFerle, I'm a longtime reader of Cindy Harrison's Writers Diary blog too. I'm surprised we haven't crossed paths before. Welcome!

Bill B said...

Just an FYI, Cindy's site (www.laferle.com) has a virus that can infect your computer when you try to access it (Exploit IFramers launcher script). I suspect whomever maintains her site will find it & take care of it ...

Karen McQuestion said...

Hi Bill,

I just came back from Cindy's site (www.laferle.com) and you're right--whoever is in charge fixed the problem and all is well now.

Knit Ma said...

Listened to the story :) I think you are going to get some more sales. I am going to start with the essays.

Karen McQuestion said...

Oh thanks so much for stopping by and commenting, Knit Ma! I hope you like the essays... :-)